The pandemic has been the ultimate leadership test. It has created fault lines within teams, disrupted organisational norms and exposed leaders’ strengths, weaknesses and development areas.
For some, the journey has been invigorating. For others, the demands have been overwhelming, whisking them away from their comfort zones at full throttle. For most – as we discovered by talking to a wide range of front-runners – it’s a mixture of both.
Insight WorldWide asked industry leaders:
– How are they getting ahead of the curve in unprecedented times?
– Is there be a shift from traditional leadership to something more human?
– What is the key to unlocking trust?
– How can teams find their spark?
– Is it time to re-imagine the workplace?
– What are the critical skills of the future?
Read the full executive briefing below.